Pimple acne
I have got pimples all over and acnes what measure I need to take to remove them I have holidays now I can't go with my friends with these pimples plz any suggestions

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

In addition to the normal acne lesions, you have additional cystic lesions that need a small dose of corticosteroid injection therapy that can be performed by a dermatologist. Routine acne management consists ofmultiple stages - to control new breakouts, to clear the sequalae (pigmentation and scars) and to prevent a relapse. If you have active acne lesions, it should be controlled on priority basis.