Piles -Swelling in anus
I have swelling in my anus and due to that it creates discomfort and pain while sitting even walking too . I was having same problem 3 years back for 2 days and i consult a piles doctor in bangalore after that i  got relief . But again it came now and i am not in bangalore so please suggest me something . I searched on practo and no nearby doctor available in my city khajuraho mp. Pls don't mind attaching the photo of swelling on my anus  also. Please let me know what it is and the resolution with medicine . I will pay online for consultation.

Contact for treatment medically if you wish

It is piles But please understand that wherever you go and which ever doctor you consult they will give you the treatment for it but till the time you do not correct the underlying problem which in your case ( as you are having recurrent piles ) maybe your eating habits/ lifestyle problems / bowel irregularities
Hi It's piles. I would advise you to consult Surgeon In person. No Medicines will help in this.
plenty of fluids Sitz bath three times a day avoid spicy , oily foods
It's piles dear consult a general surgeon.
Reach Practo profile for further assistance.
Yes its piles, kindly consult me on practo privately for proper management and prescription
Need consultation