PILES problem

I have been suffering from piles for the last 12 years. I have been taking homeopathy medicine for the last 4 years. But no improve at all. I am afraid of doing operation. Whether any solution is there for my problem

Doctor Answers (5) on PILES problem

Amal Mandal Kolkata | Homeopath
Hello , please go the reply  here as Dr.A.K.Mandal on 5th August as homoeopath ,from where my  name has been deleted  due to change of Photo. However along with earlier reply I want to mention here that I  should not discuss so many causes for medical hazards  but  I should suggest you that you should go through a proper homoeopathic characterized case recording system which will help for treatment and find out the basic causes. You may contact for ONLINE treatment through Practo location dumdum Kolkata.
Kolkata | Homeopath
If your problems not yet solved u may contact me for your characterized treatment getting no from Practo. Location dumdum, Kolkata
You have been really suffering from a long period and that to with a problem that can be very smoothly managed through homoeopathy and proper guidance . are you a patient of constipation and reduced appetite too ?The first rule for piles management is to avoid constipation and hard stools.,.. For which you should increase your dietary fiber and water content to a great extent. The second rule is never exert unnecessary pressure to pass stools ... Go for daefecation only when there is a strong natural call. Don't exert pressure to clear your bowels.. That's the main thing to avoid engorgement of hemorrhoidal veins which are the cause of piles. Take plenty of fibrous food and fruits like papaya ,apple ,guava etc. An early morning dose of lemon and honey in Luke warm water on empty stomach will help reduce constipation... Similar results can be achieved through an apple intake early morning. Drink plenty of water and take the help of a good homoeopath who can assist you in tackling with piles through homoeopathic medicines.
Hello. It's bad to hear about your bad experience with Homoeopathic treatment. But Homoeopathy permanently cures piles. Consult a good Homoeopathic doctor.
In homeopathy there is good medicines for Piles which take 2-3 week to get relief and 2-3 month for complete treatment of piles Change your doctor.