Piles and fissure
I have been suffering from piles for the past 4years. My age is 25 , female. Initially, I used allopathy but there was no use and started using Homeo. In Early stage I got cured and then I stopped taking medicine. And now my problem started again and it's been almost an year I have been suffering. Right now I am using Homeo but there is no improvement. And now I don't know where to consult.

Hi.... Anal fissure usually heals on its own within four to six weeks. If it doesn't, medical treatment or surgery usually can relieve discomfort.... Add fiber to your diet. Fiber-rich foods include fruits, vegetables, nuts and whole grains..... Drink adequate fluids. Fluids help prevent constipation.....Exercise regularly. Engage in 30 minutes or more of moderate physical activity, such as walking, most days of the week. Exercise promotes regular bowel movements and increases blood flow to all parts of your body, which may promote healing of an anal fissure.... Avoid straining during bowel movements. Straining creates pressure, which can open a healing tear or cause a new tear....