Pigmentation problem on my face on cheek
I am noticing pigmentation marks on my face from last one year... What are causes and remedies? Pls advise

Undergo glutathione therapy.. otherwise few creams also available...for detailed prescription do direct online consultation by sending photos.
Without seeing, can't comment what type of pigmentation it is, causes and treatment. Kindly consult online and share more details. You can visit my clinic in Delhi
Avoid sunlight consult online with relevant photographs for specific medications and customised skin care products