Pigmentation,acne scars

I have used retin a on my cheeks for 4 days and now it's been 14 days my cheeks have got some brown patches. And i have also got some acnes. Help me with this doctor, how to deal with it? And it looks like a burn although I haven't steeped out of my house even a single day and still i have got these brown patches which is looking like hyperpigmentation.

Doctor Answers (2) on Pigmentation,acne scars

Himanshu Gupta Ghaziabad | Dermatologist
You have got burn with Retino A. Stop this cream immediately and consult a dermatologist near you. You can consult me online through Practo direct by sending picture of the affected area after payment of online consultation. You may also consult me in person @ SkinKONNECT, C - 43 /1,Jhilmil colony, Delhi 95.
Retin- A is topical retinoid which works excellent in situations where it is needed. Sometimes it may cause redness and burning if you are using it in a wrong way or your skin is sensitive. Acne needs proper understanding or you will keep having relapses, which is undesirable.
Meet a dermatologist experienced in treating acne comprehensively.
Discontinue the suspected tube temporarily and re-start after seeing a dermatologist.