Phobia anxiety panic

I am always having fear that again when I can get panic attack...shortness of breath and very bad pain in left side chest I feel like my heart is going to be burst and dizziness ..feeling hopeless always feel like lazy and weakness more pain in legs and I have done with ECG,CBP, thyroid diabetes ,hormones test ,ABG, everything is normal I m only suffering with pcod and for anxiety and depression I m taking sertrax 50 and I m under treatment for pcod. .from last one year I m suffering with depression I have shortness of breath from last one year and I m unmarried and I want my normal life back I m living in Saudi Arab please help me to get over it and I want to know that depression is treatable ???
views-icons 67 Views 3 Shares Bookmark this Answer

Doctor Answers (2) on Phobia anxiety panic

Depression is treatable Please consult a psychiatrist and follow his her advice
Dr. M. Kodeeswaran Chennai | Neurosurgeon
Don't worry, it is treatable..go for a counselling and consult a psychiatrist and based upon his advice take the medications..you will be alright soon