Depression anxiety
I am 22 years old and I am suffering from depression, anxiety,negative thoughts,stress,panic attacks,memory problem and I am taking Pari cr 25 MG from 3 weeks and long it will take to solve the problem and buspin 30 MG per day

Hi.... Take steps to control stress, to increase your resilience and boost your self-esteem. Reach out to family and friends, especially in times of crisis, to help you weather rough spells. Get treatment at the earliest sign of a problem to help prevent depression from worsening. Consider getting long-term maintenance treatment to help preven,t a relapse of symptoms.... Consult Psychiatrist....