Phimosis treatment
I am a 26 year old male. I am facing a problem "phimosis". I want to know how it can be cured and the available treatments.
423 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi The only best treatment available is surgery called circumcision. There are other treatments describes but are not effectie like steroid creams or preputioplasty.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.