Treatment for phimosis except surgery
I have recently realised that I have the condition of phimosis where my foreskin retracts only just about half an inch while its erect. Its a little painful if forced beyond that. While it isn't erect it retracts a little more  without pain. But I am afraid to go any further than that. I have researched and found various different treatments for it, like steroid creams, some extender devices, surgery etc. But I don't know which are genuine and which are not. Help me out in some treatment that would be best for me expect going through a surgery.

Dear Patient, Phimosis is a condition in which a person is unable to pull back his foreskin either Partially or Completely. I was going through the internet and found out many opinions on Phimosis and Its Surgery (Circumcision). We are glad to inform you that not all patients have to undergo a surgery. Phimosis can be corrected/ Treated without Surgery as well. Please go through our feedbacks online (Dr. Manu Rajput) and (Dr. Kanu Rajput). We both practice at Sidri International Skin Hair and Sexology Clinic. In our feedbacks, you can see GENUINE PATIENTS who were in the same state of confusion/ Dilemma regarding phimosis like you are now and read their and our success stories. A lot many patients after 'researching' a lot on Google get depressed and convinced that circumcision is the only way to get rid of phimosis which is not true. Circumcision is one way BUT NOT THE ONLY WAY... Many believes that its not possible or if it's possible then after sometime it will again go back to the previous stage. We don't know how true is that coz frankly speaking, we haven't seen and observed any patient of ours coming back to stage 0. We are yet to see... Pun intended but with all due respect 😊 NON SURGICAL PHIMOSIS TREATMENT is a reality and it does resolve the condition.
Kindly visit this link for further information on the condition and to book your appointment : https://sidriinternational.com/treatments/best-doctor-for-phimosis-treatment-in-delhi/
Google is good but definitely not the best. feel free to book your appointment with us. We will make sure to give you the best possible solution to your problem. https://sidriinternational.com/
okay. For that you require to attend the clinic.