Phimosis,sensitive glans
I have a condition of phimosis and adding to that my gland penis is hyper sensitive. Will circumcision do any good ?
81 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Hithysh BM
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore
hello der circumcision is definitely the solution to your problem consult surgeon for further evaluation and treatment.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?