Phimosis problem

Hi there .. I m 22 years old . My penis head is fully covered with skin . The glance is not appearing . Not able to retract the foreskin if doing so its paining. Uranating is proper . Please do needfull i hv to cure this

Dr. Poosha Darbha
Sexologist 27 yrs exp Hyderabad

Hi, while many men with unretractable foreskins of the penis do lead comfortable intercourse and remain otherwise healthy, a foreskin that can not be pulled back is a potential source for accumulation of smegma, of infection, and an increased risk of cervical infection for the female partner.
I encourage you to visit a surgeon and see if it can be improved through a small incision or through circumcision (total removal of foreskin).
Watch out for any infection - itching, swelling, redness, unpleasant odor.
Dr. Jagat Shah
Sexologist 11 yrs exp Mumbai

Hi as u know its called phimosis n u require a help of surgeon to correct it.
Dr. Ashok Koparday
Sexologist 22 yrs exp Mumbai
Innumerable people have penis tip covered by prepuce that is not completely retractable. Yet they have no problem with urination or with sexual intercourse. What is phimosis? What is paraphimosis? If foreskin cannot be retracted completely does it require surgery? Is there any way whereby surgery can be avoided? It is possible for an individual whose foreskin does not go completely back to stay well and trouble free. Kindly find my advise on my website mydoctortells dot com along with animated picture.