Phimosis in penis
Foreskin very tight, mild phimosis, but, foreskin retractable. which cream should i use, pain during sex.

Cream can be tried first if not willing for circumcision at present
Please put pictures of the affected areas in good light in private direct consult with me for detailed information and counselling and treatment
Share pictures of the affected area so that i can help u out completely to be sexually fit completely .. To get rid of ur problem permanently.. To enjoy sexual activity completely without any pain..
for further information consult me privately
send pic for proper assessment and guidance
Dear Practo user, You use any of the three following options:- Vaseline/petroleum jelly/ coconut oil.
Share me penis foreskin image Then I will suggest you some Not use cream or other
Use proper lubrication. Many commercial lubricants available