Personality development
I m a divorcee. My marriage got fixed at the year 2012. He flirted a colleague at his office just to get rid of loneliness. Both of them were not serious. But now I lost my job at the month of July. And he feels i am not capable of anything and his colleague is much better. They both are in love. I am broken. I searched jobs but not successful yet. I m loosing hope from life. Not able to sleep. What should I do?

Dr. Deepthi Rao Gorukanti
General Physician 5 yrs exp Hyderabad

Consult a psychiatrist. Remember ur best as you are. Dont live for others..live for urself..respect yourself. Dont loose confidence,you are equally capable like others. Your mind is just clouded with thoughts,so ur unable to see truth.

Hello There. I can understand your concern. You need to understand that this is a phase of life which will pass . nothing is permanent. you need to go on in your life rather than losing hope and crying over spilt milk. you find a job, give your full interest in your job, who knows, love may come your way also. Also, consult a psychiatrist in person for further evaluation and management. you need counselling. Best regards, Dr. Anil kumar jain.

Hello.... Life changes, such as getting a regular good night's sleep, keeping to a healthy diet,reducing your stress, getting regular exercise, can help you feel more in control and more able to cope. activities such as meditation, breathing exercises and learning ways to think about problems differently. Tools such as self-help books and online counselling can be very effective.consult psychiatrist once you are in depression.