Persistent dry skin
Hello doctor,  i have been having continuous chaffing of skin near my eyebrows nose ears edges of my lips for over  8 years.  i have been advised to use topical steroids but none has been effective on the long run and i always get it back.  is there a permanent cure?

Hello sir. It may be happened due to climate also. because of heat skin become dry. so take one teaspoon ghee with warm milk daily in the morning. after some time drink honey lemon juice. and eat one fruit daily. so it gives anti ageing effect. for external application use vestige pharma's dehydrating lotion