Persistent cough and fever
Hi doctor, My 3 year old son is having cough from past 1 week and doc had prescribed piritone cs and sinarest Af for cold. Few days back cough increased n doc gave another syp ascoril d for cough. But from yesterday he is coughing so badly and has fever too. He was given the MR vaccine last saturday so don't know whetherthe fever is because of that. But for cough can i give him azee 100 mg. his weight is 14.8 kg. What doze should i give him

Mmr vaccine won't give rise to fever. Also Azee is given either for a sore throat or pneumonia, either of which can be ascertained only after examining the child. I advise u either go back to your doctor or take a second opinion.