Permanent tattoo

Is it possible to remove permanent tattoo completely? I have already done with 6 seatings.. It has become very lighter. Want to change my doctor as current doctor not taking it seriously..

Dr. Manoj Agarwala

Thanks for the query. Permanent tattoo removal is a good option and is relatively painless. You must understand it requires multiple sessions,may he 6 or more to achieve a desired result. Each session can be performed at gap of 1-2 months depending on rate of pigment clearance . Charges vary depending on laser machine used and should be around 4000-6000 for a single session . Hope it helps The new protocol which may be helpful in certain situations is R20 protocol where upto 4 session can be done in one day. If it's becoming lighter, you may just need 1-2 session more. Sometimes you may not achieve complete clearance due to various factors. Hope it helps you.