Periods problem
Iam having continous bleeding for the past 2 months before i used to have but i have consulted the gynco and she has given me tablets and told to use it for three days and did it and it stooped and again i started masturbating so the bleeding started again and didnt stop til now i also had unprotected sex with my bf.
197 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Radhakrishnan nair
Gynecologist 27 yrs exp Ernakulam

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹200 for 24 hrs

consult the same gynaecologist. have you taken any medicine after unprotected intercourse ? yiu need to be investigated
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.