Periods problem
I got my period on 3rd of last month but again I got on 21st of the same month.I doubted of pregnancy and took a test at home and got the result as negative.I did not get my periods yet,this month.I am not sure of what could be the problem.Please help me out with this

Did you take any pill last month? Repeat upt

I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Irregularities in periods is not uncommon
Consult
Reach Practo profile for further assistance. Consultant Obstetrician and Gynaecologist.