Periods Delayed
My periods are delayed 12 days.i check my pregnancy test 3 times report is also negative..what are the reason..what can i do

I'd like to know more details, please consult online. If this is the first time that this is happening it could be due to a number of reasons.

For full guidance, prescription and follow up take a paid instant consultation. Hope that helps. You can even video consult directly via what sapp on 9999x104x408
Wait for 7 more days. After that you can go for hormonal study before starting med.
8446860x370 for consultation
I would like to ask you few more questions before giving you prescription. Consult with me on practo
Their can be many reasons for delay. Kindly consult directly as it needs proper evaluation & treatment