Periods delay constipatio
My periods delays from a month and having constipation also .I do not like eating.feeling very uncomfortable.

Hello. What is your body weight? Since your periods are irregular, you might be having PCOD. I would suggest that you visit a gynaecologist and get yourself evaluated for PCOD and follow the treatment as advised. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment. You can share your contact details to reach you.
Get your urine for pregnancy test done if positive then consult a doctor immediately
Do pregnancy test and consult gynaec
If you have missed your period do a pregnancy test. For constipation take lots of fibre rich diet and plenty of fluids
Please do urine pregnancy test first. This is one symptom of pregnancy also.if positive then consult.