Periods and pregnancy
I had my periods ended on 28 th nov. N I had sex on 2nd Dec... Since plan a failed n he ejaculated inside.. I took unwanted 72 within 2 hrs... N today (14/12) I have bleeding flow which is less than my normal day 1 bleeding... Is this the commencement of my cycle?? Or m pregnant?? Or is this withdrawal bleeding n I will still get my periods later on around 20th???

Hi, mostly this is withdrawl of i pill. But wait till your normal period date if missed then do uyine pregnancy test.
Are your periods regular ? Wait till 28 and see. And then after a week u don't get ur period u can do a urine test to determine further course of action