Missed periods after unprotected sex
I have had unprotected sex on 4th of March and my periods due was 2nd week of the month. Till now I have not had my periods. Yesterday I did pregnancy detection test but that was negative. Please suggest I am worried . Why I am not having periods.

Hi good evening Thnxs for your question If u missed your regular period date than do urinary pregnancy test with morning urine sample and inform me result.
If it is negative ..Please wait another week patiently. Don't worry.in case you don't get periods after that too..Then please go to your gynaecologist for a checkup.

Causes of missed periods