Period problem

Last i have asked a question From last 3-4 months I am not getting proper menstrua bleeding. Every month I got proper period but bleeding of blood is not like always. I am not getting proper flow of bleeding from last3-4 months. Is there any problem in it. But some doctor said you have to tell whats your problem clearly. Actually spotted period start before a fully period after 4-5 days period came but i felt decreased in bleeding during perish d.

Hello there....., I went through your clinical query..... In a normal menstrual cycle, a balance between the hormones estrogen and progesterone regulates the buildup of the lining of the uterus (endometrium), which is shed during menstruation. If a hormone imbalance occurs, mentrual irregularities occurs....Kindly consult Gynecologist for further evaluation and treatment....