Period late by 10 days

Never had an issue before, my cycle is 28 days. Still didn't get the period. My weight is constantly increasing for last 10 months. Overweight by 15kgs now.

Dr. Mandira Singh
Gynecologist 31 yrs exp Hyderabad

you need to check your thyroid profile and if that is normal then a gynaecologist need to rule out if you are suffering from Pcod( polycystic ovarian disease you didnt mention whether you are married or sexually active, if so first rule out pregnancy
Dr. Rita Bakshi
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 31 yrs exp Delhi
Hello, Have you been diagnosed with PCOS? Since you are having irregular periods, visit a gynaecologist and get yourself evaluated for PCOS. Also, eat a healthy diet and do regular exercise to control your body weight. You can also visit my clinic International Fertility Centre located in New Delhi for further evaluation. My clinic offers varied gynaecological treatments and services and ensures that you have a successful treatment with us. You can mail your contact details to reach you.
Dr. Swati Chitnis
Gynecologist 6 yrs exp Pune
Hello. You need to check your thyroid and do an ultrasound. I suggest a pregnancy test if you are sexually active. If you have gained weight, that is one reason for irregular periods
TSH ultrasound