Period's after delivery
My delivery c section 14 months over n my periods started today 1 September it is very painful in stomach n some light cramps. may I knw whts reason fr dat why is it painfull n wht should be done to relief it

Dr. Harisha N L

Hi there nothing much to worry...over-the-counter pain relievers, such as ibuprofen or naproxen sodium , at regular doses starting the day before you expect your period to begin will help you. Prescription nonsteroidal anti-inflammatory drugs (NSAIDs), such as mefenamic acid, also are available...I would suggest you to consult nearest gynecologists for clinical examination and for evaluation they will do the needful
Dr. Kuldeep Wagh
Gynecologist 14 yrs exp Pune
YOU CAN TAKE MEFTAL 500 THRICE A DAY TILL YOUR PERIODS LAST. IT WOULD DECREASE YOUR PAIN BY 70%