Perianal Abscess
I have had problem with perianal abscess. I have a surgery done for the same twice. I fear that it might recur. What are the precautions that I should exert to prevent the recurrence. I have a sitting job. almost like 10 hours a day. I love non veg food which i have stopped post my second surgery. I am 32 yr old male.

Dr. Satish Sawale
Ayurveda 17 yrs exp Navi Mumbai

Boosting ur digestion n avoiding straining n constipation is priority For the same u can consult AYURVEDIC Dr who will share u non recurrence Rasayan medicines n Therapy...

There is 10% chance of recurrence of perianal abcess. Add fiber to your diet, and drink 6 to 8 glasses of water daily. Use gentle techniques to clean the anal area,Keep the anal area dry by changing underwear frequently and use powder to absorb moisture,Always use condom if you practice anal intercourse,Never insert any foreign object into the rectum.