Perfect diet &weight loss
What's the perfect diet for a person in a day, if he want's to loose weight & what are the necessary conditions he should take. Actually my weight is 90 kgs. So what should I do now to loose my weight without going to gym. Means by drinking any drink's or juice's.

Dr. Amal Krishna Mandal
Homeopath 30 yrs exp Kolkata

No, you can't get result more at all. If don't want exercise, at least you should walk for an hour at 6km/ hour and find out the cause underlying in a proper case recording in homoeopathy to get proper characterized homoeopathic treatment. Your doctor should also send you to diet manager. Contact.
Dr. (Prof.) Nilanjana Basu
Homoeopath 16 yrs exp Noida

Hello. You should have a balanced diet and do regular exercise and walks. Balanced diet include rice, chapati, vegetables, pulses and if non vegetarian, then eggs, fish,etc during lunch. A glass of milk, a slice of whole wheat bread with fruits will be good for breakfast. Cereals can also be included. Dinner can be more of soups and vegetables. Cut down sugar in tea or coffee. Regards
Dr. Madhumitha
Homeopath 10 yrs exp Chennai
4 Glasses Of Warm Water once u wake in morning Physical activities an hr a day Eat Food at right time Split and eat little at a time Take adequate liquids and keep your body hydrated Add lot of Fruits and Vegetables to your diet No Cigar and Liquor Quit Coffee Tea Prefer Green Tea Say No to Junk foods Dinner should be light Adequate Sleep of 8 hrs daily These are Principles you should follow for a Healthy life style. You will shed your weight automatically once u stick to the principles Wish u Good Health Always Dr.Madhumitha
Dr. Adil Hingora
Homeopath 7 yrs exp Raipur
Calories cut can help, consult any nutrition expert for better result