Penis skin problem

I M facing problem with my penis suddenly colour of my penis changed half skin of my penis showing whities colour and second problem is that. Not opening properly. My upper skin is not going to behind properly. Please help me what can i do.

Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening. Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections.  Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure.
Dr. Hithysh BM
Hello phimosis along with fungal infections should be ruled out consult surgeon and dermatologist for further evaluation and treatment.