Penis problem
My penis foreskin went back near the front and started swelling like baloon .I have also pain in that area.slowly swelling of penis increasing .I am having problem for four days..What i have to do..
102 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi It seems you have what is called paraphimosis. It is a condition where in patients suffering from phimosis(tight foreskin), the foreskin goes back gets swollen and cannot be replaced back.
Next Steps
This needs to be dealt with urgently- please see an urologist who will reduce it for you. Your will also need circumcision at a later date.
Health Tips
You could apply ice packs to the area to reduce the swelling which will also help the urologist in reducing the paraphimosis.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.