Penis problem
After masturbation I had a pain in my penis when it erects again . Is it normal ? . And my penis is also curved I want to straighten it . It's awkward sometimes when I don't even think about anything it suddenly gets erected and because of that I push my penis inside with my hand so that it gets soft . I am doing this from past 5 to 6 years . So the curvature formed is because of that ?

Hello there. I can understand your concern. Too much masturvation can cause pain. Doing it max 3-4 times in a week is fine. Not more. A little curvature to one side is normal and nothing needs to be done about it. Do not worry. Abstain from masturbation for a few days. Best regards. Dr. Anil kumar jain.