Penis pains
I masterbate everyday, at times my penis gets dried up when had been in continuous , and then mastrbating pains a lot after ejaculation then , it's extreme, at that time urine leaks and pain is momentarily although .pennis feels numb later, ...pain is extreme for that moment , it dsnt feel ryt

Dr. Sandeep Gupta

consult a derm avoid excessive masturbation after all you have muscle in penis too
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 18 yrs exp Chennai
Hi Please reduce the frequency of masturbation to 2-3 times per week. I feel that it will solve the problem. If you need assistance in reducing the frequency please contact a psychosexual counsellor