Penis pain
I have been feeling pain in the penis from few days. It happens for a while and goes away. It happens during ejaculation and erection too. On the tip it some times feel inflamed. While walking I feel pain on the foreskin and also when it rubs with my hand a bit while urinating.

Dr. A.Kumar
Sexologist 29 yrs exp Mumbai

Do urine r test.....usg of kub Do bsf..bspp...hba1c... Avoid fried n spicy food Tàke plenty of liquid Tk cp shilajit  2 mor n eve wd water fr 2 months
Dr. Suresh Radhakrishnan
Urologist 4 yrs exp Chennai
Hi The possible causes are tight foreskin, infection in foreskin or infection in the prostate gland which may be sexually transmitted.
Please have yourself examined by your doctor to make sure it is not a foreskin problem. If foreskin is tight you need a circumcision, if there is infection, it can be treated by medications. Get an urine analysis done.