Penis - not getting hard
From past 10years continously doing masturbate two or three time In a day. Few days back. Penis not getting hard... While doing masturbate... Hardly do sex once or twice in a year- no ejaculation of sperm while do sex, Now facing problem - Penis not getting hard, hair loss Feeling life getting shattered, not able to do anything now suicidal thoughts, embarrassing Can't ask from anyone Please do suggest something to me

use our treatment for month for best cure consult me it's curable easily
Not getting hard It's common issues sir Rare Take proper knowledge about this first Chat or call me online
Hi, Masturbation is one of the major reasons you have been facing this issue. Let me explain you about your issue in brief - It seems you are getting Erection but it’s not hard enough for you to penetrate. Even if you penetrate you seem to lose your Erection. At some point in a man’s life, he may have difficulty achieving or maintaining an erection. Erection problems occur when you can’t achieve or maintain an erection that’s firm enough to have sexual intercourse. Erection problems are also known as: * erectile dysfunction (ED) * impotence * sexual dysfunction In your case I believe you have developed symptoms of Erectile dysfunction. However this issue is not a major problem to worry as there are medications and treatment available for the same. Rest assured your problem can be resolved.
If you genuinely interested in getting your issue resolved then you can contact me either online or in person. Would be happy to help you, Website Link - https://www.drfayyazsexologyclinic.com
To over come this issue consut Sexperts don't shy these kind of problems can't be resolved through messages details discussion required to find out reason get treated
counseling and medication work better than only medication alone will guide you through online private chat
eat well sleep well exercise
Details to discuss and treatment will follow you are passing through lot of tension contact through online to overcome if you wish
Frequency of masturbation ( 2-3 times a day ) is very high , and now suffering from erectile dysfunction . Need assessment , counselling and treatment , it will improve don't worry . I understood your concern  and noted the problem as well .I need to ask few more details to make a diagnosis and start treatment and advice which suits you. Pl consult me on Practo , so that I can help you better.book a time slot as per your convenience for consultation.
Consult me