Penis infection
I have recently seen some some boils over there on my penis, it causes too much pain and irritation so that i can't walk properly. I think its bacterial infection. So please let me know how can i get relief from this.. please suggest for me a good consultant.
203 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chethan R S
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

Hi, it could be due to heat boils, which is infected secondary by bacteria. It is very difficult to precisely confirm a diagnosis without examination and investigations and the answer is based on the medical information provided. For exact diagnosis, you are requested to consult your dermatologist. I sincerely hope that helps.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
0/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?