Penis growth......
About growth and size of penis. its not growing as per my age. skin is also not coming back.am not happy with my size . its very thin and top is small.

The typical erect penis is usually 5 to 6 inches long with a circumference of 4 to 5 inches. There's more variation in the size of flaccid penises..... Some guys are genuinely smaller than that. In rare cases, genetics and hormone problems cause a condition called micropenis.... Losing weight will reveal more of that hidden shaft that's buried beneath belly fat. It doesn't actually increase your size, but it will look that way...