Penis foreskin issue

Hi, I am facing issues with my penis foreskin. I cannot retract it fully. Can anyone suggest me any treatment or procedure I should go through.
views-icons 38 Views Bookmark this Answer

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Anil Kumar Jain
General Physician Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹150 for 24 hrs

hello there. it's called phimosis in medical terms. you should consult a surgeon and get circumcision done. I'm sorry but that's the only treatment for phimosis. it's a very small procedure and will require not more than 1 day of hospitalisation. regards
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
2/2 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?