Penis foreskin

Dear sir I'm feeling discomfort under penis forskin which covers glanspenis area. My CUE n and ultrasound normal. When I try to pull foreskin it comes but feeling like it was attached to glanspenis dryly and comes slowly. And some times i feel small vibration near my penis like phone vibrating in pocket. No inflamation

Doctor Answers (2) on Penis foreskin

Harisha N L Bangalore | General Physician
Dry skin on the head of the penis can occur due to many reasons. Usually excessive masturbation can cause inflammation..Eat healthy. Eat plenty of fresh fruits and green leafy vegetables. Drink plenty of water. Avoid exposure of that site to sunlight.consult dermatologist.
Dr. Chethan R S Bangalore | General Physician
Phimosis is the inability to fully retract the foreskin (or prepuce) over the glans penis due to a narrow opening.

Acquired phimosis is a consequence of poor hygiene, forceful retraction of the tight foreskin over the glans penis and recurrent infections. 

Application of weak topical corticosteroid creams to the tip of the penis proves to be effective in several cases. Surgery is performed in cases where conservative treatment fails. Circumcision (surgical removal of foreskin) is the only permanent cure.