Penis erection
Hello doctor. Am facing a problem that whenever I happen to have sex with my wife. My penis erection is weak. and if by any chance if it gets erected, insert my penis and i could only do for just 5mins. Afterwards it will just lose its erection. I don't know what to do. Kindly help me out doc.

Dr. B K Madhusudan
Homeopath 25 yrs exp Bangalore

Hello Have you checked for blood sugar levels? If ir is high, if you are diabetic, it is one reason for your problem. Anxiety too causes the problem. Be calm & relaxed. Check for blood pressure and blood sugar. If any problem consult. Good luck