Penis enlargement

I am concerned with my penis size and girth. I have done some research and came to know about different methods for increasing size and gurth by 2 inches. My penis size is 5.11" and girth about 2". 1. Medication 2. Exercise I dont want to go for medication as they have very risky side effects. Penis exercises were second option. Article said that it increases the blood flow in penis and can increase the erect size and girth. Is it safe to do these exerciseaband how long doni have to do it to get visible results. Also, is there and possibility of damage or strain due to these exercises. Also, can you suggest me on some more natural methods and food supplement for it.

Doctor Answers (1) on Penis enlargement

Dr. Anil Kumar Jain Bangalore | General Physician
Hello there. I can understand your concern. What you have is pretty much what it will be. Even if small changes in size and girth occurs, it won't be visible. The size should be just enough to penetrate and ejaculate inside a vagina and not out side. A large one or a fat one will do no changes in the sexual satisfaction. Keep this in mind, it's not the size or the girth that matters, it's how you use it that matters. Also, when you have already read it, I'm sure the article would have contained a lot of details. How long you have to do or not is to be asked to the person who wrote that article. Best regards. Dr. Anil Kumar Jain.