Penis circumcision issue

My penis's foreskin is too tight and glance skin is sensitive too. Do I need to have circumcision or it will be fine over a time. Thanks in advance.
views-icons 71 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Harisha N L
General Physician 3 yrs exp Bangalore

Free 3 day follow up

Chat Now

₹250 for 24 hrs

You can try topical steroids...Up to 95% of cases of phimosis have been shown to respond to application of topical steroids to orifice but circumcision is best choice... Consult nearest surgeon or urologist they will do the needful.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?