Penis buldging
My son was diagnosed with Brucillosis on June 1st 2016 and is under medication (gentamicin for 15 days, Doxycycline 100mg /per day + Rifampicin 300mg / per day) and is in the 6 Week of medication now. The latest thing is that when ever he has to urinate i have observed that the front portion of his penus is enlarged in a bulb like manner. After urination it returns to normal and as of now he does not complain of any pain. I am worried kindly let me know what could be be the cause and what is the remedy. Is there an urgency to consult a doctor.
27 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Vinay Gupta
Sexologist 32 yrs exp Bilaspur
Better to consult a paediatrician or surgeon. He may have phimosis or pin hole meatus.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?