Penal infection
Hi, from 2-3 months I am suffering from itching around pubic area with red rashes. I have consulted with doctor but haven't got any effect Please guide me u have attached some pictures.
32 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Chetan Raj
Sexologist 7 yrs exp Hyderabad
The symptoms show that you are suffering from infection in the area. Homeopathy has got a permanent cure for this problem.
Next Steps
Consult a good Homeopath.
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.