Itching in pubic area
Hello doctor ,my brother always gets itching in his pubic area all the time since 1 yr .kindly suggest .
126 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately with the doctor of your choice

Hi It could be due to fungal infection.... Maintaining hygiene and anti fungal cream would help... But before which he should undergo examination...
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
1/1 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?
Disclaimer : The content is not intended to be a substitute for professional medical advice, diagnosis, or treatment. Always seek the advice of your physician or other qualified health provider with any questions you may have regarding your medical condition. Never disregard professional medical advice or delay in seeking it because of something you have read on this website.