Itching at pubic areas
I hav developed this problem frm almost 1-2 Yrs ders a sever itching at my pubics but I don't see anything but yes dry skin (skin coming out) nd some time blood stains on my innerwear minute drop near my testis this all started after I got fungal infection...So could anyone tell what do I do??nd consult whom??
174 Views v

Answers (1)

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thank you for your question. Your description fits a severe fungal infection, but sometimes you can get additional bacterial infection if the skin is damaged. This will need a long course of oral treatment plus changes in your clothing. You will need to make sure you wear loose cotton clothing as fungus thrives in dark, tight sweaty and warm places. Also a deficiency in Vitamins and minerals makes your skin easy to damage and infection is harder to clear. A significant problem can also be certain undiagnosed metabolic illnesses like diabetes and insulin resistance. You need to consult a doctor MD Skin and DVD who will do the necessary tests. The other genital problem can also be looked into at the same time. hope this helps
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
3/3 people found this helpful
Was this answer helpful?