PCOS issue
Doctor diagonsed me with PCOS. Asked me to take contraceptive pills for 3 months. Is she going in the right direction? My AMH is 21.21. LH:FSH= 2.5:1. However both are in normal range. Testosterone both Free and Total in normal range.

Dr. Shweta Goswami
Infertility Specialist 13 yrs exp Noida
Your AMH is very high n LH fsh ratio is deranged hence u do have pcod. Treatment depends on the symptoms and problems u have. If you have irregular periods and do not wish to conceive presently oral pills are the drug of choice for you of course along with rigorous exercise and weight loss and other lifestyle modifications.
Dr. Jyoti Bhaskar
Gynecologist 26 yrs exp Ghaziabad
Is this diagnosis clinical or based on ultrasound? U must be having irregular periods. Are u married or not? Lot of things have to be considered before I can answer u. But yes contraceptive pills are used for treatment of pcod

How to get rid of pcos