Pcos i have no children
Irregular periods I don't get pregency my marriage day 5 may 2011 iam suffering with pcod plz suggest me best doctor

Dr. Shweta Goswami
Infertility Specialist 12 yrs exp Noida

Hi you need to see an infertility specialist with all your reports as pcod has a 70-80% chance of conception with well stimulated cycles to help you make good eggs each cycle.
Hello there, . If you're trying to become pregnant, you may need a medication to help you ovulate. Clomiphene is an oral anti-estrogen medication that you take in the first part of your menstrual cycle. If clomiphene alone isn't effective, your doctor may add metformin to help induce ovulation. If you don't become pregnant using clomiphene and metformin, your doctor may recommend using gonadotropins — follicle-stimulating hormone (FSH) and luteinizing hormone (LH) medications that are administered by injection. ..Consult Gynecologist for further treatment...