PCOS, Continuous Bleeding

Since I was 13, I have this issue of continuous vaginal bleeding. I've been to 5 doctors till date and non of them could help me. I want to know if there is a possibility of any serious problem (endometrial cancer) because since December 2015 I haven't stopped bleeding till today even with medicines. Nothing seems to work. I have a history of thickened endometrium also I have uterus didelphys. All of the 5 doctors said the only solution to this problem was to get my uterus removed. I'm tired of this now and I'm thinking of giving up and actually getting the operation done. P.S my CA 125 level is 22.

Doctor Answers (1) on PCOS, Continuous Bleeding

Dr. Kuldeep Wagh Pune | Obstetrician
Removing the uterus is a desperate attempt. U can undergo a surgery to unify the two horns. Another option is taking inj. Lupride depot every 3 months. That will stop ur bleeding. U can contact me for further discussion