Continuous Bleeding

My wife is suffering from continuous bleeding from past 25 days. ..I am worried about it. ..she is 24 years old.
views-icons 83 Views Mail QnA Whatsapp QnA v

Like the answers? Chat privately for 24 hours with the doctor of your choice

doctor profile image
Dr. Neelima Deshpande
Sexologist 26 yrs exp Pune
Thanks for your query please see a gynaecologist for examination and investigations. There can be several reasons and it is best to get her examined so correct treatment can be given. best wishes
Flag this Answer
Flag this answer
Let others know if this answer was helpful
Was this answer helpful?