PCOS & kidney stones
Planning for baby for last 4 months.. but iam having PCOS and taking treatment now.. plz suggest how to overcome this.

Dr. Disha Sridhar
Obstetrician 13 yrs exp Bangalore

If you really want to know the root cause of your problem and heal, please read my blogs on www.truhealing.com or practo health feeds. Hope that helps...
Dr. Vijyaben Patel
Gynecologist 37 yrs exp Ahmedabad

Hi, first of all Good luck for conceiving at earliest and traversing through pregnancy to have beautiful baby in your laps. One thing being a pcos sufferer you must try to menage your weight which is 20 kg over weight, by eating more quantity but less calories. Moderate exercises and weight bearing aasanas of yoga. Also continue with your gynecologist.
Dr. Shubhada Jathar
Gynecologist/Obstetrician 34 yrs exp Pune
Primary treatment for PCOS is WT loss. I would advice wt loss for 3 months then start treatment for baby.